Archive without dropdown
- September 2018 (3)
with drop down archive
Category with dropdown
- Carousel Slider
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Terms and Conditions
- Twitter Removes Image Tweet by Trump Over NYT Copyright Complaint July 2, 2020Twitter has taken down an image tweeted by the US President Donald Trump from its platform, after receiving a copyright complaint from the New York Times.
- Prime Minister Modi Shuts Weibo Account After China App Ban July 2, 2020Sina Weibo, China's answer to Twitter, said it has deleted Prime Minister Narendra Modi's account at the request of the Indian embassy.
- WhatsApp Getting Animated Stickers, QR Codes, Group Video Call Improvements July 2, 2020WhatsApp on Tuesday announced a number of new features that will be making their way to the Android, iPhone, KaiOS, and Web versions of the chat app.
- OnePlus TV 2020 Models Launching in India Today: How to Watch Livestream, Expected Price, More July 2, 2020OnePlus TV 2020 launch in India is taking place today. There will be three distinct models in the new lineup, OnePlus revealed through a teaser earlier this week.
- OnePlus 8 Pro to Go on Sale via Amazon India, OnePlus.in Today: Price in India, Offers, Specifications July 2, 2020OnePlus 8 Pro flash sales don’t seem to be ending. The company has been hosting flash sales for the OnePlus 8 series since its initial availability in India, which was also delayed in the beginning.
- French Hacker Says Chingari Maker Globussoft's Website Has Malware July 1, 2020French hacker Robert Baptiste has claimed that the website of Chingari developer Globussoft is infected by malware.
- Sony WF-SP800N True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones Review July 1, 2020Sony’s new WF-SP800N true wireless earphones feature active noise cancellation and claim impressive battery life. We review these new premium true wireless earphones to find out if they can challenge the Apple AirPods range.
- Bharti Said to Be Targeting Collapsed Satellite Operator OneWeb July 1, 2020Bharti Enterprises is backing a bid for collapsed SoftBank-backed satellite operator OneWeb, two sources said, in a consortium that is supported by the British government.
- Samsung Galaxy A31 Price in India Dropped by Rs. 1,000, Cashback Offer Announced July 1, 2020Samsung Galaxy A31 price in India has been dropped by Rs. 1,000. In addition to the price cut, Samsung has also announced a cashback offer for customers who buy it with an ICICI Bank credit card.
- Amazon Pantry Now Available in Over 300 Cities, Prime Now App Shuttered in India July 1, 2020Amazon Pantry has been expanded to over 300 cities across India. Amazon has also separately shut down the Prime Now app that was meant to offer two-hour deliveries in certain pin codes.